. I couldn't turn down his tag, not after he purposely misspelled my user
Amusing, very amusing
10 things about me:
1. I like being alone.
2. I can sometimes be a know it all, even when I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. Apparently, it's from the engineering background and the development of A-type personality traits. At least I can humbly admit it.
tomatoes. When I was in college for my undergrad, I lived in Fairbanks, Alaska. Most of the fruit in the wintertime was not pleasant. Then I discovered how much I loved cherry tomatoes... and they never seemed to go bad. So I would devour them as often as my meager earnings would let me.
4. I have a horrible habit of never finishing projects. I have a lot of things started, but then I get bored and they get forgotten.
video games. It's one of the reasons my husband married me (apparently).
books. I am an avid reader and will read anything once. My preferred genres is fantasy and science fiction. I'd also survive living in a book store.
7. I like to be challenged. If I'm not mentally challenging myself in some way, I get agitated and depressed.
8. I have a younger sister who actually specializes in the field of art through print advertising. A good majority of you probably have seen her ads. And that's wickedly cool to me.
9. Apparently, I like pigs. I haven't figured this one out. My parents are divorced, right? But somehow, both of them have sent me stuffed pigs during my birthday and the holidays.
10. I like to teach. I use to take on odd tutoring jobs in college (usually for food or related trades) teaching lower level math. I'm thinking of making it a full time gig now because of how hard it's been to find an interesting job where I'm at now.
10 questions ~edabass
1. Do you hate me now that I tagged you with this? No, it takes a lot more than that for me to hate a person. Of course that's not encouragement to actually see how far you can push the envelope
2. Ice cream or gelato? Gelato
3. Would you prefer to be wildly successful, adored, loved, and rich, but die young; or, have a mezzo-meh life, but a long one? Definitely the wildly successful one because then I know I'd go out with a bang and maybe, just maybe I left an impression on other young minds.
4. Does God exist? Provide proof. (
) I'm an atheist, so no, God does not exist for me. I did the sunday school thing, read the book, I even studied other religions and belief systems after I couldn't find satisfaction with the one I was raised with. But I get disheartened when I see people kill in the name of a creator. So, I've chosen not to believe in anything, other than believing in myself to be a good person and having faith in the people around me to do whatever they feel is the right thing. (On a side note, it's been a bit hard living in the bible belt. I have to be very, very careful about what and how I say something if religion is ever brought up. And, as a small disclaimer, my response is not an attack on others who do believe. That's your choice, your right.)
5. If you had to choose between having no artistic talent at all, but being surrounded by beauty, or being brilliantly creative but isolated- which? Crap man. That's hard. I thought you said you liked one word answer type questions? How about some yeps and some nopes? I think I would choose to be surrounded by beauty.
6. Don't you have anything better to be doing right now? HAHAHAHAHA ... if I did, would I be filling this out right now?
7. Favorite flavor. Of anything. Vanilla
8. Favorite position. (not gonna clarify that, the answers should be...interesting.) Ah... don't kiss and tell? Thanks for leading my brain into the dirty gutter.
9. What are you wearing right now? Street clothes because you're lucky I take a shower and get dressed first thing in the morning before I grab my cup of coffee and do my internet morning routine.
10. And for one last serious one: What major artistic or personal goal do you feel you have not YET achieved, but hope to soon? A DD? Kidding, kidding... what kind of person would I be if I based my own self worth on such a thing? Truthfully, I haven't achieved the state of living comfortably, where I didn't have to fret about finances or anything of that nature. If I ever reach that, I will be a very happy, content person.
10 Questions From Me
1. What kind of person are you?
2. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
3. Where do you see yourself at in 15 years?
4. What's the most important thing to you: creativity or being satisfied?
5. What are three things that are close to you (ie you can reach it with your hand)?
6. If you could turn into an animal, what animal would you be?
7. What's your favorite mythical creature?
8. What makes a good story?
9. What would you be doing by now, normally if you weren't here trying to think up answers to these questions?
10. What's your plans for today?
And the Tags (if I don't tag you and you want to answer these questions, feel free too, I'll add you to the list, I also don't expect a response from those I tag unless they wish too
With how busy I can be it's sometimes hard to get on and make suitable comments back. So, this is my way of saying an immediate thank you to those who stop by and take a look around as well as provide me with feedback."It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, 'Always do what you are afraid to do.'" - Ralph Waldo Emerson"The power of imagination makes us infinite." - John Muir